Fatigue & Stress Management
What causes stress and fatigue?
Stress is a mental or emotional state characterized by extreme strain, anxiety, or discomfort. It is usually brought on by circumstances that are difficult physically, mentally, or emotionally. Those with high levels of stress often feel an overwhelming sense of exhaustion, both mentally and physically. This extreme drowsiness is called fatigue, and is generally a result of physical or mental stress. Stress and fatigue often appear simultaneously and can be treated together as well.
What are the effects of stress and fatigue?
Stress and fatigue can manifest in many different ways. Some of the common signs that you are suffering from stress and fatigue include the following:
Effects on your Mood
- Lack of focus
- Unmotivated to do things you typically enjoy
- Feeling overwhelmed
Effects on your Body
- Muscle tension
- Pain in abdomen or chest
- Sleep problems
- Excessive tiredness
- Pain or aching in muscles
What is fatigue and stress management?
SCIMEDICA Health Group offers stress management that is personalized for you. Our team of doctors offer a variety of stress management techniques, including:
- Hormone balancing
- Bowen Therapy
- Sleep health evaluations and recommendations
- Nutritional supplements to reverse deficiencies
- IV nutrient therapy
- Frequency specific microcurrent to help with calming the nervous system and thereby alleviating the “wired” or anxious feeling
What are the advantages of using fatigue and stress management?
There are many advantages of consulting with SCIMEDICA for fatigue and stress management, including:
- Long-lasting results
- No side effects associated with medications
- Better sleep health and increased energy
- Overall happier, healthier life
To learn more about fatigue and stress management with SCIMEDICA Health Group, please contact our naturopathic medicine clinic, serving the Greater Vancouver area. Call (604) 541-8811 to learn more or to make an appointment. We look forward to helping you feel more energized and healthy.